Speak in Confidence
Share your views confidentially
How it works
Promoting the DOES value of Openness, Speak in Confidence allows all colleagues to hold an anonymous conversation with members of the senior management team.
It gives you the opportunity to ask questions, provide feedback and raise any concerns you may have about how things are going – all in complete confidence.
How to use it
Visit the Speak in Confidence website to register your work or personal email address. Use the code MID1844 if you are registering using a personal email address.
In terms of Openess, we are pleased to introduce a platform, which will facilitate an anonymous conversation between colleagues and management. Members of the Executive team have agreed to use and support a totally anonymous dialogue system - SpeakInConfidence.com
SpeakInConfidence enables you to engage in an anonymous dialogue with the senior management in our Society starting from the Executive and relevant heads of functions (that is a promise from SpeakInConfidence)
Our Colleagues can now freely share their views as SpeakInConfidence allows you to:
- Ask questions or make comments about the organisation in general
- Provide feedback about how a person may become an even better manager
- Address concerns about how things are running
To ensure we get the best from the system, please make sure you:
- Use the system responsibly - avoid personal criticism or being rude
- Suggest how we can make things work even better - if possible