Office Access to Co-operative House and The Waterfront – Update
As you are aware, further government guidelines regarding Covid-19 were issued on 22 September 2020.
As a result, support team colleagues have been asked to work from home wherever possible.
Co-op House, Warwick will remain open, however, for any colleagues deemed “critical” or “essential” who cannot work from home. Strict safety measures have been put in place and all colleagues must play their part in ensuring that the office remains COVID-safe.
These safety measures include:
All colleagues must read and adhere to the Office Etiquette document on iLearn - this can be accessed on iLearn by clicking here before they come into Co-op House
Please note this has been updated recently, so if you completed this when the offices were first re-opened, you will need to do so again. Failure to do so may result in you being turned away
Our new way of working will be different to pre-COVID 19 times and these rules reflect this and must be adhered to at all times.
All colleagues must wear a face covering throughout the office apart from when they are sitting at their designated desk in their department pod
Anyone travelling from an area with local restrictions is asked not to attend the office currently
Opening hours will remain as currently – 6.45am – 8.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Please note - The Waterfront offices will be closed from 26 September 2020 until further notice.
The above arrangements will be subject to regular review and any changes will be communicated.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
The Property Services Team
PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 RULES FOR OFFICE ETIQUETTE HERE
• You must not attend if you (or someone you live with) are displaying signs of COVID-19
• If possible, check your temperature at home before setting off
• Coughs and Sneezes – “Catch it/ bin it / wash your hands”
• Maintain a 2 metre gap from others whenever possible
• Only use your assigned workstation
• Keep to 1 way routes and keep to the left in corridors
• Avoid gathering with others
• Enter and exit the building promptly
• Park in designated space only
• Wash your hands at the nearest facility on arrival and before starting work
• Store coats and personal items in the boxes supplied
• Clean your workstation at start and end of shifts
• Wash your hands frequently and throughout the day.
• Only use your own PC equipment and phone
• Wipe down photocopier key pads after each use
• Bring your own food, drink and mug
• Avoid unnecessary movement around the office
• Report accidents and near misses
• Keep us informed of any concerns around our Covid-19 measures
• Support and encourage others to maintain safe COVID-19 working practices
• Regularly check Colleague Connect for updates on COVID-19 working practices and policies
What to do if you feel unwell whilst at work
• Should you develop a dry cough or a raised temperature whilst at work, immediately go home.
• Report your self-isolation to the HR Advice Line
• Advise your Line Manager