Colleague Union - Usdaw
Find out all about USDAW, your colleague union...
Some information on this page is private. Sign in to view:
- USDAW representatives & contact details
Why Join Usdaw?
Usdaw is ‘Here to Help You’ whatever your job and no matter whether you are employed on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Usdaw provides advice and representation to workers in many different workplaces. We understand the challenges faced by workers to get a fairer deal in pay and conditions.
Usdaw can help you have a voice at work - and the more members there are at your workplace then the stronger the voice of the Union will be.
To find out more about how Usdaw can support you click here.
10 Good Reasons to Join Usdaw
To find out more about why you should join Usdaw, more detail about the benefits and how to join, please click here.
- Help and support with problems at work
- Representation for grievances and disciplinaries
- Pensions advice
- Representation over contract changes
- Protection from unlawful discrimination
- Cash benefits in times of need
- Free advice amd representation on pay and conditions of employment
- Free will-writing service for you and your partner
- Protection from unfair treatment
- Health and safety advice
- Improve job security
- Protection from bullying and harassment
- Training, education and Lifelong Learning
- Feeling you're not on your own
- Legal Plus - free legal assistance for accidents. 100% of compensation is yours with no deduction
- Free initial legal advice scheme about any non work-related problem